Welcome to the AGD/PACE section of the ARVTSC website.
This section of the website is intended to help members, mentors and study clubs maintain and share our protocols for study club operation as well as our record-keeping of continuing education hours.
There are two general areas of Continuing Education in which our Academy provides CE credit to its members:
1) Credits acquired through our ongoing participation study clubs and
2) Credits earned at the Annual Meeting, which traditionally takes place over a 4 day time period.
These guidelines provide an outline and resources for members, club officers and annual meeting organizers who are responsible for supervising the documentation of these hours. In addition, your Executive Committee has a designated PACE Program Administrator available to answer any questions you may have.
The Academy of RV Tucker Study Clubs is designated as a Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2021. Provider ID #215177
So here is a list of requirements , forms and protocols for each study club, available for downloading.
Each study club should be familiar with these documents and have copies on file for study club records.
1. AGD-PACE Approval Guidelines
2. Patient Informed Consent
3. Procedures for Emergency Care
4. Critique Guide
5. Explanation for Evaluation for Study Club Meetings
6. Roster Submission Guide. (If your study club hours are being submitted by another organization, ie your local dental school CE dept or AGD administrator, you don't need to submit your own hours; but if not this will guide you through the process).
7. New Study Club Protocol
8. Sample Roster.
9. Course Evaluation Form.
Please note: each study club is responsible for maintaining participation records (ie attendance & hours) for its members for 7 years.
January, 24th 2020
Kaitlin Small, DDS